TALENT MEETS BERTELSMANN 2014
Mark your calendar: We will be holding this year’s international edition of our networking event “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” in Berlin from June 30 to July 2, 2014.
Are you creative? Are you an entrepreneurial thinker? Do you share our fascination with media and services, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity and apply to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2014”!
At our Representative Office in Berlin, you will meet members of our Executive Board and international top executives and have the opportunity to demonstrate your entrepreneurial skills. Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of media and media services – the world of Bertelsmann.
While participating in challenging workshops, you will work with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on business ideas for the media and media services industries – areas that will be increasingly important in the future. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board
will evaluate the ideas and solutions you come up with.
• We invite you to Berlin from June 30 to July 2, 2014.
• To encourage your creativity and analytical thinking, we offer workshops on future trends in our business areas.
• Prizes will be awarded for the best ideas and designs.
• This event includes a dinner party and a concert.
• We provide individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities.
• You will become part of the “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” network, which has existed since 2008.
• You must be a student or doctoral candidate, ideally in the field of economics, media management, business informatics or the
• You are creative and fascinated by new and in particular digital business models.
• You are eager to create new things, and have acquired initial practical experience in innovation.
• You have demonstrated above-average academic performance, strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills.
• You have demonstrated an affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
• You are fluent in written and spoken English.
We cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 30-July 2, 2014), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for studentscoming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools. All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another and exchange messages before the event.
How to apply:
How can you be a part of this event? Send us an application (Language: English) telling us about yourself. Let us know why you want to participate in Talent Meets Bertelsmann. Show us in your resume that you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges, and explain why you are fascinated by the media in a letter detailing your motivation. Please attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available.
The Talent Meets Bertelsmann community already includes more than 350 extraordinary members. You are invited to join this special network. Does this sound like something for you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
Application deadline: May 25, 2014
A bit of advice: Decisions will be made quickly – the sooner you apply, the sooner you will be able to reserve your place at this event!
For more information, please visit our website:
Please send your application to:
Nico Rose: firstname.lastname@example.org