Welcome to the 1st Commerzbank Workshop designed for SGH Students!
Why should you join us?
During our 6-hour workshop you will get an opportunity to actively discuss with us the most significant challenges for the European banking industry. You will work on an innovative international expansion strategy and make Management Board decisions related to the future business model of the company.
The case study is ideal for students in their 2nd - 5th year considering a career in banking, consulting or strategic management. The workshop will be held by the Commerzbank Head of Central and Eastern Europe Head Office (CEE HO) as well as a representative from the Digital Transformation Office within Corporate Customers Department of Commerzbank Frankfurt.
- The workshop will be held in English
- All participants will receive a certificate of attendance
- You will get a feedback on your analytical skills and presentations performance
- After the workshop you will have the chance to speak about opportunities to join the Commerzbank Group as a Graduate Trainee or an Intern
Where and when?
25th April 2017, 10:00-16:00
mBank, ul. Królewska 14, 00-065 Warsaw
How to apply?
Please send us a registration e-mail including :
- Full Name
- Personal ID number (requested for security purposes due to mBank entrance requirements for external guests)
- Year of study
- Major area of study
- Your CV including brief explanation why are you a perfect candidate to take part in our workshop
by Wednesday, 19th April 2017 at the latest to the following e-mail address:
Workshop participants will be provided with further information after the application deadline via e-mail.
About Commerzbank Group
Commerzbank is a leading international universal bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. With the two business segments Private & Small-Business Customers, as well as Corporate Clients, the Bank offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services to its clients. In Germany Comerz-bank Group is represented by the Commerzbank AG and comdirect.
In Poland, the Group is active through its subsidiary mBank, delivering international banking quality with local innovative solutions.