Invitation to the workshop about Agile methods
Agile is a modern approach for project management. It is about delivering highest business value first and staying successful in competitive environment. Agile methodologies are the response to technological innovation and market changes. They are three times more successful than the traditional waterfall approach. Eager to learn more? Attend our workshop! Sollers Consulting is an international company specialized in advisory and implementation services for the financial sector. The core value of Sollers Consulting is a strong team of professionals: company employs over 170 highly qualified consultants and developers in Warsaw, Lublin and Cologne. Until now Sollers Consulting has worked, among others, for: PZU, Warta, HDI, Generali, PKO BP, Proama, Credit Agricole. The Company has conducted different international projects, especially in Germany, which is our second most important market just after Poland.
Details about the workshop:
- When: May 27, 2015, 2PM – 6PM
- Where: Sollers Consulting Office, Warsaw, 40/B Wiśniowa St. (5 min on foot from the SGH)
1. Sollers Consulting – a company presentation (5-10 min),
2. Agile interactive workshop (3h),
3. Chances for development for students speaking German within our Polish as well as German subsidiaries (10 min),
4. Informal meeting with Sollers experts- how to succeed in consulting (40 min).
- Number of participants: 25
- Enrollment: sending a CV at email@example.com till May 24, 2015
Certificates of participation as well as company’s gifts for all participants!