Traineeships in European Central Bank
The European Central Bank has launched 3 new traineeship campaigns:
- European Internal Audit – Trainee Programme: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/European-Internal-Audit-Trainee-Programme/3329
- Traineeships in Compliance and Governance: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/Traineeships-in-Compliance-and-Governance/3274
- Traineeships in the Fiscal Policies Division: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/Traineeships-in-the-Fiscal-Policies-Division/3311
Who can apply?
Students, including PhD students, or recent graduates can apply for a traineeship.
All candidates should:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a national of a Member State of the EU or of an acceding country;
- have completed at least a first cycle qualification (minimum bachelor’s degree);
- be fluent in English and in another official language of the EU.
Following their most recent qualification candidates should:
- have a maximum of 12 months’ professional experience;
- have been a trainee for no more than six months;
- not have been an ECB trainee or have worked for the ECB previously.
If you would like to know more about our traineeships, please visit the European Central Bank’s Traineeship pages or send us an e-mail with your question.