The Syngenta Finance Management Program Spring 2014
You will need a strong academic record and good communication skills. As well as English, you should ideally speak at least one other language fluently.
The people we want are energetic, enthusiastic and care about what they do. You will be excited by the challenges of working in a truly international business that puts a premium on performance. You have either recently graduated or are about to. Moreover, you should be ex-cited by the markets in which we operate and the way we do business.
If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
We host our International Assessment Center (in English) in Basel, Switzerland on Monday 5th – Tuesday 6th May 2014.
In order to apply please follow the application instructions:
- Fill in the online application form (see below) with as much detail as necessary
- Attach your CV
- Attach your university diplomas and transcripts with marks/grades
- Attach a motivation letter that at a minimum includes the following:
- Your motivation for Finance
- Why you chose your University and courses
- Details of any special achievements that you would like to highlight
Our process includes an online numerical reasoning assessment, a telephone interview and an additional psychometric assessment ahead of the Assessment Center.
The final application deadline is Wednesday, 12th March 2014.
The on-line application form and web portal can be found at:
If you have any questions, then please contact us at email@example.com
Applications should be sent directly via the web portal please and not to this e mail address.
For more information please visit: www.syngenta.com