The European Central Bank: PhD traineeship in the Directorate General Economics
The European Central Bank has launched a new traineeship campaign:
- PhD traineeship in the Directorate General Economics: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/PhD-traineeship-in-the-Directorate-General-Economics/3034
- conduct empirical analyses using state-of-the-art economic and econometric models;
- contribute to the enhancement of analytical, econometric and forecasting tools under the supervision of ECB experts;
- have the opportunity to submit the resulting papers for publication in the ECB’s Working Paper Series and academic journals.
All candidates should:
- be a national of a Member State of the EU or of an acceding country;
- be fluent in English and in another official language of the EU.
Following their most recent qualification candidates should:
- have a maximum of 12 months’ professional experience;
- have been a trainee for no more than six months;
- not have been an ECB trainee or have worked for the ECB previously.
If you would like to know more about our traineeships, please visit the European Central Bank’s Traineeship pages or send us an e-mail with your question.