Top Engineers Europe, 26 - 27 April 2013, Brussels
Once registered, Top Engineers Europe will allow you to interact with international recruiters in three ways:
- by watching online presentations and applying directly to up to 20 companies to be on their radar screen
- by attending the “Top Engineers Europe Summit” on 26 & 27 April 2013 and meet face-to-face with recruiters provided that you have been selected by one of the participating companies
- by participating in the “OneDayWith online events” between March and July 2013 and have the opportunity to interact with employers from your desk.
The online presentations
- will give you a unique insight into the companies and people behind the big brands
- will allow you to join Top Engineers Europe online from your desk
If you are one of the 200 happy few to be invited* to attend the “Top Engineers Europe Summit” in Brussels on 26 & 27 April 2013, you will have a chance to:
- meet up with blue-chip companies
- talk directly with their representatives to understand their business and hiring requirements
- be interviewed by the companies that have selected you before the event
- attend company presentations and workshops
- network with other high potential candidates
Keep those dates open in your diary until the end of the selection process end of March!
*free accommodation for the invited participants
The OneDayWith online events
For three months after the Summit, several “OneDayWith online events” will be held. These events will allow you to learn from companies on great topics related to careers and interact live with recruiters and line managers through podcast or video chats.
Top Engineers Europe is meant for ambitious engineers with up to 2 years professional experience.