Academic CEMS Course Developing a Winning Sales and Marketing Strategy with L'Oréal Polska
During this academic CEMS course, you will have a unique opportunity to take a deep dive into the world of the beauty market and…
- Discover real-life business cases of L’Oréal brands
- Learn more about brand management and business development
- Get profound insights into a B2B and B2C mixed business model
- Get inspired and challenged by the best professionals in the field from L’Oréal Poland&Baltic
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Possibility to turn theory into practice
- Practice your marketing and business skills
- Work as a team on innovative projects
- Opportunity to exchange with the best experts in the FMCG industry
- The course is recognized by the Warsaw School of Economics and CEMS as a regular course
- Gain 7 ECTS points
- Get to know more about L’Oréal local and global commercial strategy, meet management professionals from L’Oréal Poland & Baltic HUB
- Begin your career with L’Oréal – participate in Brandstorm contest and get the chance to kick start your career at L’Oreal with our Talent Development Program
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Full-time Master Students of SGH Warsaw School of Economics who are passionate about marketing and business development
- The course is a part of the CEMS Program, non-CEMS students are allowed to apply but seats are limited - max 35 – and CEMS students have priority
The course is scheduled for the 2022 autumn semester (OCT-DEC), for Wednesdays 1:30 pm - 5:55 pm in 4 sessions and 5th session is a Final Presentation at L’Oréal Poland & Baltic HUB Headquarter Office. 100% attendance is mandatory. Classes will be held in English.
- Ph.D. Justyna Szumniak-Samolej – supervision of the course.
- HR Manager – overviewing and coordinating the course on L’Oréal’s side.
- Managers from Marketing, Market Research, Trade Marketing, Category Management, Sales departments – leading respective course parts and case studies.
- Submit your application through this website with CV (including SGH email and student ID) and short cover letter explaining your motivation to participate in this course.
- Take an online Certified Marketing test_CM1 within 3 to 7 days after your application. You will get a separate email from L'Oréal with an invitation to complete the test
- Deadline for application & test: 26th of September 2022
Accepted students will be officially enrolled to the course at the beginning of the semester by Dean’s Office, there will be no possibility to register for this course in Virtual Dean’s Office (WD).