If you are a student, a graduate, a doctoral STUDENT,or an employee of the SGH Warsaw School of Economics
log in via your student, graduate, doctoral student or employee e-mail account on the domain @sgh.waw.pl (@student.sgh.waw.pl; @absolwent.sgh.waw.pl; @doktorant.sgh.waw.pl; @sgh.waw.pl).
If you are an employer, a representative of an employer or you have previously registered on the Career Service
Log in by giving your current username or e-mail as login. Set the new password before by using link "SET THE NEW PASSWORD"
ATTENTION! Accounts currently active on the Career Service that do not belong to an employer or his representatives and are not related to mails on the domain @sgh must be changed. You will receive detailed information at the email address assigned to the account on the Career Service.
If you do not yet have an account on our website, register:
In compliance with Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L of 4 May 2016, No. 119/1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, the SGH Warsaw School of Economics hereby informs as follows:
- Your personal data is administered by the SGH Warsaw School of Economics with its registered office at al. Niepodległości 162, 02-554 Warsaw.
- The Administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of processing personal data, who can be contacted via email at the address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of using the Career Website pursuant to Article 6 par. 1 letter a of the GDPR, i.e. voluntarily given consent to data processing.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities with the exception of entities authorised on the grounds of legal provisions.
- Giving your personal data is voluntary, yet, necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Your personal data will be processed until deletion of your account from the Career Website.
- You have the right to access the contents of your data and the right to rectify it, limit processing and raise an objection, the right to withdraw the consent at any time by sending relevant information to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.