Open Lecture at Citi: How to Assess a Company’s Probability of Default
Are you ready to dive into the world of finance and boost your risk management knowledge? Join us in our Warsaw headquarters for a captivating open lecture brought to you by Citi!
Title: How to Assess a Company’s Probability of Default. Building of Debt Rating Models for Corporates
Host: Sylwia, Debt Rating Model Developer Manager at Citi
Date and time: 9th November 2023 at 18:00
Location: Citi Office, Generation Park, 36 Prosta St, 00-838 Warsaw
Unlock the secrets of credit ratings models, a fundamental skill in the finance world & learn to evaluate risk like a pro!
Here’s what awaits you:
- Expert insights from industry leaders
- Hands-on learning experience
- Networking opportunities
- Invaluable insights into what type of data can be used for building credit ratings models
- Examples of statistical methods and main stages in model’s lifecycle
- Insights into methods used for credit modelling and good modelling practices which can be leveraged for different types of models
- Q&A session
Don’t miss out on this incredible chance to level up your finance game! Secure your spot now: https://citi.me/3QvsBxy!