Join the CISCO Internship Programme!
We are seeking intelligent, passionate and fun university students to join the EMEAR Marketing and Communications team at Cisco for a 6-month internship. If you want to learn the foundations of marketing, gain real insight into how a large global marketing organization operates and play a role in contributing to its success, then this is the internship for you!
Successful candidates will work in areas such as: content, digital, communications or operations and will be able to learn new skills whilst on-the-job.
In addition to your 6-month assignment, you will be required to participate in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout your internship.
Your assignment will be allocated to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Who you will work with
We work hard, but we laugh a lot too. Fun, professionalism and innovation is what we’re about and you will embrace this working approach and contribute to it. You will be part of a high performing team that is made up of many cultures and nationalities so you need to be a strong communicator.
EMEAR Marketing contains eight theatres covering 121 countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR). Over the past three years, this region has experienced a period of exponential growth and is going through an exciting transformation Programme as it prepares for the next stage of growth and evolution. Cisco Marketing’s vision is to be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communications.
Who you are
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business/International Business or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English and Polish
- Team oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience
- Have a passion for digital, content and communications
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must be available for 6 months starting July 2017
- Must have a passport and be able to travel within Europe and the United States
- Must have the correct visa requirements to work in the country of employment